"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another."
Why Join a small group?
Meet weekly with others to:
- Study and discuss the Word under the guide of a facilitator
- Dive deep into your faith and tackle the tough questions
- Share stories, trials, perspectives and prayers
- Encourage each other to live life on mission
- Hold each other accountable in pursuing spiritual growth
- Organize and mobilize God’s people to do the things he has called us to do through his Word
- Deepen knowledge and understanding of His Word and our faith in Christ
- Make intentional connections with other brothers and sisters in Christ
- Inspire you to serve outward for God by growing inward with God.
SMALL GROUP QUESTIONS?
We'd love to get you connected to a small group. Fill out the form below to get started.
Small groups help people grow in their faith and build community. Our groups take place throughout the week in different neighborhoods, so use this form to find a group that's right for you. We'd love to have you join us!